Tonight I started work on what will be a quilt for Master 1. I’d like to make all my men-folk a special quilt and I thought this one would work well for Master 1.
It will be a single bed sized quilt at completion, all going according to plan.
So far in the 4 quilts I have made I have decided on a square/block size and gone from there but for this one I wanted to mix it up a little. I can’t see I’ll ever be a fancy triangle and hexagon kind of quilter because that requires far too much precision but this is about right for me.
I laid out the pieces to get a sense of it tonight and now I shall proceed with putting it all together. It will be good to work on something that requires a bit more time than a giraffe but it makes my posts less exciting!