I was reading a post of Deb’s the other day and she was talking about having little baskets of good intentions around the house and I thought – oh yes that’s me too. Many intentions, many more distractions….
SO here I am deciding to do something pro-active about my intentions. I figure if I think of 10 intentions I want to achieve and then I can try to tick one off each Tuesday.
Do you have any good intentions you’d like to share???? (of the jobs completed variety rather than someone you are about to propose to!)
Will you join in with me and try to get 1 done each week for the next few weeks?
Let me know in the comments what your intentions are and we can make them happen together.
My Good Intentions:
1. Fix/ re-style a coat I never properly finished in 2004
2. Soak and iron a selection of doilies and old linen that need sorting
3. Starch some words to the back of the toilet door
4. Finish Flip’s quilt (been meaning to do this since last year!)
5. Finish the 3 things I still have cut out waiting for KCWC
6. Go through my jewellery and the baskets on my dressing table and get rid of the stuff I don’t want
7. Mend some of The Atlas’ jeans – I’ve had these on my pile for so long I think he’s forgotten about them
8. Overlock, shorten and mend a dress I made where the fabric is all fraying.
9. Finish the little gingham hearts with stitching on them I started in February
10. Finish the car cushion cover I started for Bounce’s bed.
Will you join me????? Go on I know you have some things lurking in the back of the cupboard taunting you…. Or is it only Deb and I with this problem.
I look forward to having all these complete (in no particular order!) in 10 weeks time.